Clone Drone in the Danger Zone
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
You are now a sword robot.
Quite an upgrade from your former body (which we already vaporized).
Good luck in the arena!
We hope you survive longer than the last contestant.
This is Open Alpha!
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone has been in development since April, 2016 by me, Erik Rydeman.
In that time I've put together a robot sword fighting experience that I hope you'll find highly enjoyable!
- 10 action packed levels full of enemies eager to kill you!
- 3068 spoken words of robot commentary!
- Rich Dismemberment! Destroy your enemies with great precision!
- Upgrade your robot: Kick your enemies into saw blades, deflect arrows, unbalance your opponents. The choice is yours!
- It's not finished: A highly skilled player could burn through the current levels very quickly. A not quite so skilled player will have a lot of fun dying repeatedly. Future updates will add more levels, enemies and abilities to keep things interesting.
- Alpha stability: There might be bugs! Tell me and I'll fix them.
- Heavy iteration: Your favorite feature might get radically changed. Hopefully into something more awesome. Feedback welcome! :)
- The game will launch on Steam in 2017. When it does, itch.io players (you!) will also get a Steam key.
- I'm planning to release a major update about once a month.
The next one launches on Oct 28!
Follow the Game!
- Like the game on Facebook!
- Follow Erik on Twitter!
- CloneDroneInTheDangerZone.com has all the newsletter signups, contact forms and dev-logs you could want!
Watch Gaming Faster than Light! slice robots apart and lose his leg! :D
|Published||28 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X|
|Tags||3D, Dark Humor, Dystopian, Mechs, Perma Death, Robots, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Third-Person Shooter, Voxel|
|Average duration||About a half-hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: