A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
You are now a sword robot.
Quite an upgrade from your former body (which we already vaporized).
Good luck in the arena!
We hope you survive longer than the last contestant.
This is Open Alpha!
Clone Drone in the Danger Zone has been in development since April, 2016 by Doborog Games.
In that time we've put together a robot sword fighting experience that we hope you'll find highly enjoyable!
- Story Mode - This is the beginning of an epic tale of human defiance.
- Endless Mode - Fight your way through 86 level variants spread out over 5 difficulty tiers, and see how far you can get!
- Twitch Mode - A live audience bets on how you will die!
- 7421 spoken words of robot commentary!
- Rich Dismemberment! Destroy your enemies with great precision!
- Upgrade your robot: Jetpack, archery, kicks, arrow deflection, clones... finding the right upgrade strategy is vital to your survival!
- It's not finished: Story Mode only has 10 levels so far. There are more enemy types, weapons and upgrades still to be added!
- Alpha stability: There might be bugs! Tell me and I'll fix them.
- Heavy iteration: Your favorite feature might get radically changed. Hopefully into something more awesome. Feedback welcome! :)
- The game will launch on Steam in 2017. When it does, itch.io players (you!) will also get a Steam key.
- We're releasing major updates about once a month.
Check out what happened in update 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 and 0.5!
Follow the Game!
- Like the game on Facebook!
- Follow Doborog Games on Twitter!
- CloneDroneInTheDangerZone.com has all the newsletter signups, contact forms and dev-logs you could want!
- Talk to people in the Forum or Discord Chat!
Watch Icy Caress burn in the Inferno Challenge! :D
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||3D, Dark Humor, Dystopian, Mechs, Perma Death, Robots, Roguelike, Singleplayer, Third-Person Shooter, Voxel|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: